Industrial and technology park
DITTON Industrial and Technology Park is one of the most important industrial and technology parks on the south-eastern border of Latvia with Belarus (35 km), Lithuania (25 km) and Russia (120 km).
The buildings on over 3 ha are aimed for various purposes:
The infrastructure is fitted with all the required communications, such as a high voltage line (three-phase electricity), high-tech communications cables, high-pressure water and gas pipelines, a water treatment plant. Besides there are some possibilities to adapt the space according to the needs of the specific renter.
- 24-hour operation - seven days a week
- security service
- production areas from 100 sqm to several thousand sqm with ceiling height 8 m
- suitable for commercial and private use
- offices starting at 10 sqm
- flexible contract periods (short-term rent possible)
- seminar and conference rooms with necessary audio-visual equipment
- perfect for logistics companies, distributors, wholesalers: customs warehouse organizes consolidation of freights from and to European Community`s countries; arranges export, import and transit procedures and prepares accompanying documents (CMR, TIR Carnet and SMGS)
- excellent transport links to other Baltic countries, Russia and Belarus: the regional road A6 5km away and a railway branch on the territory of the park
- parking lot for cars and trucks
- public transport stops right next to the parking lot
- petrol station nearby